Coaching for Transgender and Gender Non-Binary People
Transgender life and leadership coaching is tailored to transgender and gender non-binary people. As a transgender woman myself, I realised, post-transition, that the process could have gone so much smoother and insightful when I would have been held by a professional life coach who understood what transition is all about. After all: it takes one to support one.
What I offer
Below are some of the services I offer today. Mind you, this is a work in progress. Today I am creating, together with a couple of different partners, workshops and programs around storytelling, leadership and tantra. All designed for us T&GNB (transgender & Gender Non-Binary) people. Do join one of my communities on Meetup. GenderMojo is the name of our game. Looking forward to seeing you soon in one of our events.
When going trough transition we usually can rely on all kinds of medical support in the forms of doctors, voice and psychological therapists, etc. In short, people taking care of your physical and mental health. The question is, how much time do you spend preparing for what is coming after transition? Have you considered your future life and how it will present itself?
As a coach, I stand by you. I am at your side when things are tough to enable you to get on your feet again as I wil be at your side to celebrate your successes. And, trust me, there is plenty of stuff to celebrate along the way. Not only am I by your side, I will keep your eye on the future, on your life beyond transition. We will be working on how to deal with relationships (the present and the future ones), with your career, the integration of your family, settling in your body (including dealing with sex), friendships… we’ll make the grand tour of life together and get you ready for the joy of life that is to come.
This is for you when you want to...
- Create depth and direction to your transition
- Lean on someone who is not afraid to tell you the truth
- Have someone by your side who moves you forward
- Keep your eye on the future
- A sense of clarity
- Honest feedback
- Feeling grounded during and after your transition
Coaching session are held on Zoom, in my private online conference room. Actual sessions are planned together.
I prefer working with Zoom as a platform because it is more stable and secure than Skype. Also, it doesn't require you to download software and create accounts, which makes for less hassle and a higher degree of privacy. Sometimes I do work off-line, provided it adds value. For example: I do coach in nature while going for a walk in the woods.
I don't have a space designed to coach in. This means that, in case you want to meet face-to-face, it will be up to you to organise a space in which our privacy can be guaranteed (public places such as bars don't make great coaching spots). Also, bare in mind I do charge for my travel time, expenses and eco-compensation.
Financially, I work on a session basis. Usually I start with a pack of 6 sessions over a period of 3 months. The intensity of the sessions may vary according to what is needed and the goals we want to achieve.
Book your free chemistry session to find out what else is possible.
- 5-10 minutes on getting to know each other: I say a few things about myself, ask you a couple of questions about you
- 15-20 minutes of real coaching. This works best when you have a topic you ready. A topic could be anything that is troubling you, like: a question you have, a decision you have to make, feeling stuck or insecure about something. In case you don't find one, we will discover one together
- 5 minutes of debrief and a check-in whether we want to work together or not. At this point there is also room for some Q&A of course.
This is for you when you want to...
- get a feel for what coaching is
- discover how coaching can serve your transition and how it is different from therapy or counseling
- meet a sister who past her transition years ago
- a grasp of what coaching is and how it can serve you
- how my specific approach enhances your transition
We will be meeting on Zoom in my private online conference room or on Skype, whichever you prefer. An alternative can be WhatsApp. Let me know what works best.
When working together we will be using Zoom primarily, it is more safe and stable than Skype. It doesn't require you to create an account or download anything. This way your privacy cannot be compromised through the software itself.
Book your free chemistry session here to find out what else is possible.