Get your free 30 minute chemistry session now!
A chemistry session is a coaching session that lasts 30 minutes and gives you a flavour of what it might be to work together. Make it worth your while and think of a topic on beforehand. This is a real coaching session, why not leverage it to the fullest?!
Happens. I remember when I had my first coach, I didn't know where to start. Here are some possible topics people have brought to me for their chemistry session:
- I'm afraid to give a presentation next week. I don't know how to come across with confidence;
- I have a decision to make and don't know what the best option is;
- I feel overwhelmed;
- I have a hard time balancing work and my personal life;
- I'm going to a new job in my new gender role, I'm a bit scared;
- I want to come out to my girl/boyfriend, I don't know how to start the conversation;
Remember: a coach has your back: whatever challenge you are dealing with in real life, is worth exploring. In my chemistry sessions, I try to provide you value and generate the learning and movement I bring into the full-length sessions. Having said this: it is a try out. Chemistry has to work both sides. It has to work for you AND for me.
What does a Chemistry Session look like?
The scenario for this session will be like:
- A 5-10 minute introduction:
- I'll kick off by telling you something about me and reiterate the schedule for the session
- You tell me something about yourself and bring a topic. If you don't have a topic handy, we'll look for one together.
- 15-20 minutes of coaching on the topic that is of interest to you. Or, the one we came up with together
- A 5 minute debrief. I check in how it felt for you and what you learnt. At this point there is also room to discuss the next steps: how we move forward, what is possible, etc.
At the end, there is no obligation and a chemistry session has no strings attached. Ready to give it a try? Drop me a line or book directly into my agenda.
Looking forward to hearing from you!